Tuesday 27 November 2012

Dust and Ashes

They both inseparable. They are tied by fate thus if one of them tried to break free, it brings disaster to the other. Being all innocent and childish but they are impure indeed, corrupted by the world, their bond were strongly bind by hatred, anger, greed and fears.

It's disgusting. I found it disgusting and yet I can't stop watching them.

We can be that way too, pretended to love others while ignoring what respect and love all about. We are corrupted as well, beauty world, beauty people with dirties moral values.

The other side of a mirror, I could see myself as an ignorant person, trying to be perfect for the world. And yet broke inside.

We have it, the ugliest us, I have it, my ugly face reflected by that mirror, cold and sad looking.
How ignorant I can be while facing this world, how far can I walk through this lonely path, accompany with nothing likes strength but fear.

Dust and Ashes, they are inside me, once before they are white and pure that filling the air. Later, it suffocated me, which lead towards my own downfall.

I shall regretted it. I shall forget it as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment