Thursday 16 May 2013

Hatred

I'm going to do pretty bad thing and I hope people will hate me. I just can't live like this anymore, I just can't. Its suffocated me, and I'm pretty mad at myself. Anger boiling up, not only from other people. The worst is its comes from deep inside me. It just like I'm useless. Pathetic. What to do now? How can I face myself after all this. What should I do? For the first time, I don't care if people hate me. Let it be. Just let it be.

Tears and madness. I don't know anymore. I just want to run away, further away from all this nonsense. It's not like the end of the world but for me, it just like the end of my confident. It ruins me deeply. 

I can't live on like this. I hate my own self more than I ever hate other people. Just great.... !!!

There is no motivation left in me. God please help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment