Thursday 15 November 2012

Lets talk about love.


I was once in love
with a lovely neighbour
and yet
it dies when time passed
my second love
was my own classmate
and then I forget about it
love is nothing for me now
guess what?
I miss him, my second love
from time to time
I almost hope 
that
he will be with me 
in love with me
but unfortunately
he's at different level
being in love with him
until now
I can't make him
love me
even for a bit
I was unlucky
I admires him greatly
his act, his knowledge
still
I can't make him admires me
0__O
I'm glad that I don't miss him
like crazy
I'm glad, I'm strong
and 
I'm glad I can forget him
because
he's a great guy
he was my past
but now, 
I want to find my third love
who he will be?
is he a great guy too?
is he nice?
is he a good muslim?
is he a good son?
I want to wait
for him
my only love
earth and heaven
will pray for us
for our love
because I hope we love Allah
more
than we love each other
I'm crazy in love 
with 
my future husband
thus
I declares
In the name of Allah, I love you.

Missing you
from
Your true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment